We take great care creating each and every candle and hope you love them as much as we do. To get the most out of your candle, please follow these helpful guidelines:
- Remove all crystals and sage/palo santo from the candle before it is lit.
- When burning your candle for the first time, allow the wax to melt until it reaches the edges of your vessel before extinguishing. This will create a candle memory and a clean and even burn in the future.
- Never leave your candle burning longer than 3 hours at a time. Once the wax reaches half way down your vessel, carefully monitor the burn time and extinguish the flame after 1 hour.
- After use when the wax has cooled and set, trim your wick to 5mm again before relighting to avoid wick 'mushrooming'.
- Always trim your wick to 5mm before lighting your candle to ensure you receive the maximum burn time.
- Discontinue use when the wax reaches 10mm-15mm from the bottom of your vessel.
- When you have finished burning your candle, simply wash out any leftover wax with hot water and detergent.